Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Secretly, Whispering My Daughter's Extraordinary Event

  I was 20 yrs. old and my daughter was almost 2 yrs old. When my father passed away. We had been staying at my childhood home. While, I took care of my father the last 2 months of his life.
Instead, of staying at my sister's house. The pneuma was leading me again.
  Edging me. So, I went back to my childhood home. Where, I had been taking care of my dying father. I was not going to return. I had a feeling that something supernatural was going to happen.
  Just as that extraordinary event happened to me. It, was going to happened to my daughter. I was in the bathroom preparing a bath for her. She was in the hallway. My heart felt the pneuma.
  My father's bedroom door slammed. Just, like he would slam it. My daughter ran to the door. I watched. She went in to my father's room.
  I heard her laughing and talking

No comments :

Post a Comment